There are days that are just different from others: more interesting, more enjoyable, more exciting. Such as when you simply go to the museum in the evening, receive free or discounted admission, and experience something entirely new. And that’s precisely how it is now: Late Night Thursday in the Museum Ludwig, on the first Thursday of every month until 10 p.m. Enjoy live concerts, cabaret, artist talks, tours, kunst:dialoge, theater, readings, dance, film, and performances.
- Once a month: on every first Thursday
- Into the night: from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- A range of evening offerings: from every genre of art
- For Cologne residents: free admission to the permanent collection
- Discounted admission from 5 p.m. on: to the permanent collection and all special exhibitions—for only € 7.00, incl. program
Our Late Night Thursdays are generously supported by