There are days that are just different from others: more interesting, more enjoyable, more exciting. Such as when you simply go to the museum in the evening, receive free or discounted admission, and experience something entirely new. And that’s precisely how it is now: Late Night Thursday in the Museum Ludwig, on the first Thursday of every month until 10 p.m. Enjoy live concerts, cabaret, artist talks, tours, kunst:dialoge, theater, readings, dance, film, and performances.
- Once a month: on every first Thursday
- Into the night: from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- A range of evening offerings: from every genre of art
- For Cologne residents: free admission from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Discounted admission for everyone else from 5 p.m. on —for only €7
Please note that we hire individuals and service providers to take photos and videos during our events. If you do not wish to be photographed or recorded, please notify the photographer or videographer directly or submit your objection by e-mail to socialmediamuseum-ludwig.de.
Our Late Night Thursdays are generously supported by